måndag 1 oktober 2012

Taylor i Glamour

Ännu en omslag Taylor pryder i November! Denna gången blir det Glamour, och här får ni en preview på intervjun med Taylor. Jag kommer lägga också upp de photoshoot-bilder som har dykt upp hittills!
Taylor Swift on her new relationship and the Kennedys…

Glamour: So there’s a lot of talk about you and the Kennedys these days. There are reports that you are dating Conor Kennedy.
Taylor Swift: I don’t talk about my personal life in great detail. I write about it in my songs, and I feel like you can share enough about your life in your music to let people know what you’re going through.
Glamour: Ethel Kennedy, Conor’s grandmother, was asked what she would think of having you as a “granddaughter-in-law,” and she said, “We should be so lucky.”
Taylor Swift: She’s fantastic. I love her. 


Taylor Swift on the importance of having girlfriends and maturing with celeb-besties Emma Stone and Selena Gomez…

Glamour: I know you have many close girlfriends. Are they helpful in keeping your worries in check?
Taylor Swift: They are so important in my life right now. I’m the kind of girl who needs to tell her friends everything. I’ve developed this really close-knit group of girls. Two of my close friends are bandmates. My other close friends are Ashley, Claire, Diana, Emma, and Selena.
Glamour: Emma is Emma Stone, and Selena is Selena Gomez. Is it nice to have friends who are also famous?
Taylor Swift: I met Emma when I was 17, and I met Selena when I was 18. So they’ve experienced all of this with me, and they’ve also experienced their own amazing success, and somehow through all of it, we’ve stayed close. 


Taylor Swift on if she is wary of people using her for her fame and money…

Glamour: Are you wary of people using you for your fame and money?
Taylor Swift:
I think you can tell who’s a good person to be around, who makes you laugh, who’s fun, whom you can trust. And, yes, you’re going to get burned a few times, but I’d really rather get burned a few times than sit alone in that house with the curtains drawn. So God forbid this person you’re hanging out with gets a bit of validation out of the fact you’re famous. Is that the worst-case scenario? You know, it doesn’t seem that bad.
 läs vidare!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar